wave rider

counting pesos

Photobucket
must shop. how much do I have? if a dollar equals 95 pesos and this shirt is 20 euros . . . how much do I have?

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Let the Party Begin!

The Party actually starts Feburary 29th---Our wedding anniversary! Kenny & I were married on Leap Day. It suits our personalities well! We then jump into "March Birthday Month". Kenny's & my birthday. Our eldest daughter, our newest grandchild, my grandma's (now deceased but I share her birthday), a daughter-in-law, a granddaughter, 2 very good friends, and our youngest's wedding annviersary! We then jump to April and our youngest's birthday and usually Easter, my sister's birthday and my folks' anniversary. We like being busy with family & fun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey party woman! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

raising4boys said...

What a busy month!! So great that you are starting a blog. It's a great way to keep in touch with the kids. My Dad loves reading mine!

I saw the pictures of you on Taya's blog and boy they bring back memories. Hope all is well with your family.
-Andrea (Sleight)

Blog Friends

  • Taya
  • Kenny
Photobucket
We must believe in luck.
For how else can we explain
the success of those we don't like?

music to get lost in . . .


MusicPlaylist

married to a wonderful man . . . .

married to a wonderful man . . . .
8 years and counting