wave rider

counting pesos

Photobucket
must shop. how much do I have? if a dollar equals 95 pesos and this shirt is 20 euros . . . how much do I have?

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Getting Started . . .

So . . . I have this new laptop, love it! Anyhoo, getting all my files switched over has proven to be . . . not so much fun! I did do all my favorite quick links, but I have no pictures or documents, it's kinda a drag. I'll do a few at a time so I will be adding a few pictures at a time. I actually tried to add music today but the site is down! I'm trying to blog intresting things but it's better with pictures!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I agree with you. There are many blogs out there that are mostly text and I enjoy reading them just as much!

p.s. I like you new poll and your mini ipod!

Anonymous said...

p.s. I like your Phantom music, who is singing? Is it the broadway version? I have to say... I just recently saw the DVD version and wasn't terribly impressed. I'm not sure what all the hype was about. Am I out of it our what?

Kenny said...

Prettybird, I want to hear more. Write, I miss it.

Anonymous said...

Cute daddy pictures... and quinn still the free man... LOL!

Blog Friends

  • Taya
  • Kenny
Photobucket
We must believe in luck.
For how else can we explain
the success of those we don't like?

music to get lost in . . .


MusicPlaylist

married to a wonderful man . . . .

married to a wonderful man . . . .
8 years and counting