wave rider

counting pesos

Photobucket
must shop. how much do I have? if a dollar equals 95 pesos and this shirt is 20 euros . . . how much do I have?

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I’m not available right now,
but thank you for caring enough to call.
I am making some changes in my life.
Please leave a message after the Beep.
If I do not return your call,
you are one of the changes

2 comments:

scrappily ever crafters said...

Hey ChristyAnn! I can tell by your blog that you are still the same as I remember- still making people smile. I hope you don't mind that I found your blog!Talk to you later!
-Melena

Anonymous said...

This is NOT funny!

What if you really don't return one of MY calls!

Blog Friends

  • Taya
  • Kenny
Photobucket
We must believe in luck.
For how else can we explain
the success of those we don't like?

music to get lost in . . .


MusicPlaylist

married to a wonderful man . . . .

married to a wonderful man . . . .
8 years and counting