wave rider
must shop.
how much do I have? if a dollar equals 95 pesos and this shirt is 20 euros . . . how much do I have?
Monday, August 18, 2008
Memory Lane Tag
My friend did this on her blog... it looked like fun. So I'm gonna give this a try since I have never done this before.Here are the directions-1. Add a comment on my blog and leave a memory that you and I had together.It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!If you don't have a blogger account leave a comment as anonymous and sign your name! I want everyone to play. 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. I'm hoping it's more than 1 person! Don't disappoint me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Friends
- Taya
- Kenny
We must believe in luck.
For how else can we explain
the success of those we don't like?
For how else can we explain
the success of those we don't like?
married to a wonderful man . . . .
8 years and counting





3 comments:
I want to play!
Okay let's go back to 1996....
It's the Homecoming dance or something. The girls planned a nice dinner at the shop.
Can you imagine six teenagers PEEING their pants when this black cannibal things leaps out of NO WHERE and starts poking them with her spear!
And what was that language? Cannibalese?
IT WAS HILARIOUS!
And the best part: all night the guys had no idea it was MY mom!!
xoxo
AND NO PICTURE!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??
there. now it is your turn :)
Oh boy, where to start. I would like to say that I remember you keeping us girls out of trouble, always showing up to spoil our fun. But that is definitely NOT the way it was. You were always right there with us, sometimes encouraging us . . . imagine that. One specific incident that I remember was a Pocatello Pose game . You loved the team. You and my mom were totally CRAZY that night. You were jumping up on the bleachers and yelling, even when nothing was happening. . . There was never a dull moment with you.
Don't worry. I will come up with more. I want more memories from Taya. That was hilarious!
Christy Anne - I found your blog quite by accident - but this is a perfect time. We worked together as band boosters for Highland. What a crazy year that was! I always remember you and the backyard party, every time I drive on Hiskey.
It was such a treat to see you on Terra's wedding day. I miss seeing your happy face, and was more excited than you can imagine to find this link! Two of my kids have blogs. I'll link you up.
Post a Comment